Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Man At The Gate!

To all my family & friends - thank you for your wonderful support and encouragement throughout the year. I thank God for the many interactions that I have had with you face to face, and through this blog, over the course of 2008 - I've been so encouraged to see many of you growing in the Lord!

I pray that all may go well with you over the holiday break, and that you will enjoy good health! Until next year...


The Man At The Gate!

I said to the man
Who stood at the gate of the year,
"Give me a light that I may tread safely
into the unknown."

And he replied,
"Go out into the darkness
and put your hand into the hand of God
That shall be to you
Better than the light
And safer than a known way!"

So I went forth
And finding the hand of God
Trod gladly into the light!

0 comments: