Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank You!

I was afraid, and you comforted me, I was weary, and you gave me rest. I was beaten from head to toe, lying by the side of the road, and you came and bandaged my wounds and restored me. I was filthy, and you cleaned me. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was blind, and you gave me sight. I was dying, and you gave your life so that I might live. Thank you Lord! Thank you for your kindness and compassion. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Though I was a poor beggar in rags when I met you, you did not recoil from me, but you took off your own robe and covered me. The rich garments of your salvation have warmed my heart! Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friend! Thank you, my friend, my Lord, my Saviour. My life is yours!

0 comments: