Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Psalm Of Deliverence!

Father, has anyone ever trusted in you and been put to shame? Has anyone ever put their hope in you and not been delivered? I cried out to you and you delivered me! I called upon your name and you heard my cry! You did not despise me oh Lord, but you covered my shame! While I lay broken and bleeding in the disgrace of my iniquity, you bound up my wounds and poured the oil of gladness into my heart. You are the Lord God of all flesh! Is there anything too hard for you? You make straight paths for those who put their trust in you! In the midst of the tempest you speak and the soul is calmed! Blessed are those who put their trust in you, whose hope is in the Lord!

1 comments:

Gabriel said...

Amen, my brother. God bless you. The Lord is incredible.